Here’s another People Magazine news headline …
“Lou Ferrigno Training Michael Jackson for Tour”
What comes to your mind?
Here’s what came to ours:
So, here’s another word of the day for you to ponder …
- the body of an old or dismantled ship.
- a ship specially built to serve as a storehouse, prison, etc., and not for sea service.
- a clumsy-looking or unwieldy ship or boat.
- a bulky or unwieldy person, object, or mass. as in: The Incredible Hulk.
- the shell of a wrecked, burned-out, or abandoned vehicle, building, or the like.
hulk. verb (used without object)
- to loom in bulky form; appear as a large, massive bulk (often fol. by up): The bus hulked up suddenly over the crest of the hill.
- British Dialect. to lounge, slouch, or move in a heavy, loutish manner.